Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Yeh Lazy Lazy Lamhe!!!!
30th July 2008, 12:28 AM My Office, Kolkata, India
I have never been much of a writer!!! But I guess I am predominantly a "BONG"!!! So I reckon that I can write!!!!
Since almost a decade I have been an accomplished Nocturnal Creature..... No!!! I ain't no Vampire.... it's just that I have been with BPOs all this while!!! BPOs are in a ways good, after the initial years of slogging you finally reach a stage wherein there's not much difference between you and the security guard at your office gate apart from the package both draw. I currently am paid to stay up at nite and inspect & ensure that the team of vampires who work under me are all up & fairly awake solving the great "AMERICAN PROBLEM" (I at times feel like congratulating Mr. Bush on still being able to lead a country wherein people have endless problems). And thus this job leaves me a lot of time to get bored as this generation of Indians are thorough professionals and don't need much supervision.
So on a day like this(Sorry! nite like this), I was browsing thru Rimi's blog when this million dollar idea struck me and I decided to write!!!! Amazing!!! But what do we write about??? So, after much contemplations & desk cracking brain storming, we decided to go the Chetan Bhagat way and write a story!!!! Rimi....... here I come!!!!!
TO BE CONTD.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment